Race Winning Components
Renthal’s revolutionary Integra 35 stem combines high strength with ultra-low weight. The use of two independent, C-shape handlebar clamps allows the stem body material to be reduced to a minimum, whilst maintaining an incredibly stiff and strong structure.
The ultra-wide, 64mm handlebar clamping area increases torsional rigidity and the use of just six bolts vastly reduces overall weight. In addition, the uninterrupted clamp on the underside of the handlebar eliminates stress risers found on most other clamps, which can lead to handlebar failure.
Renthal® Integra 35 : Designed to ride faster, jump further and last longer.
The Renthal Integra 35 features a CNC machined 6082 T6 aluminium body and 7075 clamps. The materials have been specifically chosen, to give the highest strength to weight ratio.
The use of two independent, C-shape handlebar clamps allows the stem body material to be reduced to a minimum, whilst maintaining an incredibly stiff and strong structure.
Six Bolt Configuration
Steel hardware is a major factor in the weight of a stem. The Integra 35 has reduced the required hardware to just six bolts, instead of the normal eight, to vastly reduce overall weight.
The 64mm wide clamp gives superior strength and structural stability. This increases control, without the need to add large amounts of material and hence weight.
The Integra 35 is available in four different size options, each individually designed to maximise the strength to weight ratio.
High Quality Finish
After CNC machining, all components of the stem are anodised and laser marked to give a very high quality and durable finish.
- Torque wrench, 4mm hex socket, waterproof grease
- Follow all fitting instructions in order
- Handlebar compatibility - The central clamping area of the handlebar must have a straight section with a minimum width of 64mm. If in doubt, consult your cycle dealer.
- Insert the shortest M6 bolts through the rear mount holes of stem body and thread into the rear mount holes of the fork top crown. Tighten until finger tight
- With ‘Zero Gap’ marks facing out and horizontal, place the gold clamps over the smaller, 22.2mm diameter outer section of the handlebar and slide in towards the central clamping area
- Insert the longest M6 bolts through the handlebar clamps, through the forward holes of the stem body and thread into the forward mount holes of the fork top crown. Tighten until finger tight
- Insert the M5 bolts into the handlebar clamps and tighten until finger tight
- Alternating between each M6 bolt, progressively tighten to a torque of 10Nm
- Align and rotate your handlebar into position and tighten the M5 handlebar clamp bolts to 6Nm
- Before each ride, ensure all bolts are tightened to the correct torque
- Periodically inspect all parts for signs of damage, especially in the event of a crash
- Clean and re-grease all bolts if disassembling and re-assembling the stem
- This product must be fitted by a qualified mechanic
- Do not use this product following a crash, or if the product is damaged in any way